I've been doing the 30 Day Shred for 12 days now. It's horrible. After 24 minutes I'm completely soaked and exhausted, but I have to say I'm already seeing a difference and am wearing pants I haven't worn in years. So, I guess it's good. But I still say ugly things about Jillian Michaels every afternoon while I'm doing the video. I often have lots of "help" while I'm working out. I figured I'd save you all from pictures of me doing the workout and just show you a few of Mark Garrett.
No wonder he has a baby six-pack; he works out! It is almost impossible for me to believe that this is the same little guy that I could hold in one hand, three day after he was born! I sure do love him!
ReplyDeletePapaw
What a fun photo!
ReplyDeleteIn celebration,of 4 years of BerryMorins Bits & Tips blog, I decided to have a drawing! I'll be giving away a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com.
Just leave a comment during the month of May, on June 1, 2009 I'll pull a name!
He looks so much older from the last time I saw him, which wasn't too long ago!!! SO CUTE. You go girl with the Shred, Alicia (I'm holding a lemon bar as I cheer you on and wonder why my pants won't fit).
ReplyDelete