Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dancing



I've written about our love of the Imagination Movers before.  It's still a big hit around here.  And I still don't find it too annoying, so needless to say, that's the show of choice most of the time when I let the boys watch t.v.  This is a little video of them dancing to one of the songs.  It's probably only entertaining to those who already love my kids.  So if you don't know us in "real" life, please don't feel obligated to watch.  If you do know us, well, it's pretty cute.  Luke has just started dancing and I'm pretty sure he has more rhythm than Mark does!

2 comments:

  1. Lincoln loves dancing too, the boys look cute. I see your excersaucer in the background...does Luke still use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mark reminds me of me dancing! While Luke actually has some rythym. Mark has no future ahead of him on "Dancing With the Stars!"

    ReplyDelete