Saturday, May 9, 2009

Toy Story

Mark wanted to go swimming yesterday.  (It didn't end up happening because we waited on Tim and the pool was then closed, but I digress.)  I told him to go put on his Buzz Lightyear "swimming pool pants."  (Yes, he calls them swimming pool pants for some weird reason - I don't even pretend to understand that kid!)  We started talking about Toy Story and I asked him what Buzz Lightyear says.  He proudly yelled, "To Infinity... And I Yawned!"  When I explained it was "To Infinity and Beyond," he was not buying it.  He just laughed and told me I was silly.  

4 comments:

  1. That was my reaction to Buzz and the whole Toy Story deal...I Yawned!
    Papaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the swimming pool pants...seems perfectly logical. The part where he doesn't buy the "And Beyond" part, that's hilarious. I could see that scene as a good youtube video.

    -Virg

    ReplyDelete