Round 1 (at the Rec Center):
"Let's drop Luke off at the babysitting so we can go swimming."
"Yeah, let's drop Luke off at the baby city."
"No, Mark. It's called babysitting."
"No, Mom. It's the baby city!"
Round 2 (at the seafood restaurant):
"Mark, how do you like that melba toast?"
"I like it, but it's Melvin toast."
"No. It's melba toast, buddy."
"I think it's Melvin toast."
Round 3 (at breakfast discussing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse):
"...and then Mickey saw the woodpicker and it was so loud!"
"Really? It was loud? I think he saw a woodpecker."
"Mommy, you are so silly! He saw a woodpicker."
"No, a bird that pecks his beak on wood is called a woodpecker."
"No, a bird that pecks his beak on wood is called a woodpicker."
I give up. It just doesn't seem to be worth the energy to argue with him. Feel free to try yourself, but I'm guessing you'll give up too.
No comments:
Post a Comment