Monday, February 16, 2009

How Do You Eat Your Oreos?

It's the age old question. For Luke the answer is opened, creamed first. Of course, the poor kid IS allergic to milk and drinks out of a sippy cup, so I guess dunking is out. And you could argue that the whole experiment is tainted because his mother buys him Golden Oreos and not regular ones. But nevertheless, I submit proof of Luke's preference...


Opening...


Looking rather pleased with himself...


Devouring the cream-filled center...

Oh, how he captured his mother's heart today.

5 comments:

  1. I think he has the idea down just right, I didn't know that there was another way to eat an oreo, except cream first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bite the corners to the top off of the Oreo (careful not to get any of the cream off) and eat it. Then lick the cream part out--how many licks does it take to get to the center of an Oreo? Then I eat the bottom in one bite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the dunking method myself until it's the tiniest bit soggy devouring the cookie in just two bites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brody just devours them but Raina twists, scraps the cream off with her fingers, eats every last bit and then puts the cookie back together and finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lincoln has never had an oreo, but I imagine he would cram the whole thing into his mouth without even taking the time to see if it was a cookie or a dirt circle:)

    ReplyDelete