Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love is in the air...


Dad's home! I mentioned it in my post yesterday, but Dad came home last Thursday. I intended to write about it earlier, but we had a whirlwind weekend. For a time we thought Tim was going to be changing boats and leaving again less than 48 hours after arriving home. Needless, to say there wasn't much time for blogging. The boys were thrilled though. This was the scene in Mark's room a couple of hours after he arrived home.

But thankfully he is indeed home for the next month or so until his first full patrol after he relieves and takes over his new job. We are looking forward to spending some time together as a family and as a couple.

I'll be posting several times this week about our Valentine's Day plans. We aren't going out this year because we don't have reservations or a sitter. I wasn't expecting Tim home so I didn't make any plans. And since the holiday falls on a Saturday this year that means we can eat dinner at 3:30 or 10:00 without reservations. (Or go somewhere and wait 3 hours!) No thanks! But more about that later. Today you can read all about our love story at Today's Housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment