Friday, February 20, 2009

The Best Love EVER!

I've had a stomach virus for the last 24 hours. It hasn't been pretty. Not at all.

But that's not what I'm thinking about this evening. Today I was reminded how blessed I am by my two little guys (and my one big guy.) Mark knew I wasn't feeling well and wanted me to feel better. I told him that crackers made me feel better so he decided it was his job to bring me Saltines every so often all afternoon.

At dinner I told him how much I loved him. He smiled and said, "I know." I asked, "Do you love me too?" He laughed and said, "With the best love EVER!"

And I think he just might be right.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Sorry you got the bug. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww! i love having little boys! hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete