Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Things...

If you are on Facebook (also known as the world's worst time waster) you know that a lot of people have been writing a note called "25 Things About Me" or some variation on that theme. It got me thinking that I'd like to write 25 things I love about my husband. After all it is Valentine's Day week and he just got back from sea. I've had over a month to think about and miss all these things about him. So here goes:

1. He laughs all the time.
2. He thinks I'm funny (see #1.)
3. He loves my cooking.
4. He has a giving spirit.
5. He loves playing with his little boys.
6. We could talk for hours about anything.
7. He believe marriage is forever.
8. He is passionate. (OU football, theology, Cowboys football)
9. He is a hard worker.
10. He makes friends easily.
11. He's handsome.
12. And looks great in jeans.
13. And looks great in his uniform.
14. We like the same tv shows. (Well, not The Bachelor, but most other things.)
15. He has godly character.
16. He teaches our children scripture.
17. He prays.
18. He takes good care of me.
19. He's a great kisser.
20. He makes cute babies and even cuter little boys. (Although they seem to turn out somewhat rotten so I might need to look into this one further.)
21. He loves my family.
22. He leads our family spiritually.
23. He disciplines our children in love.
24. He genuinely misses us when he's away at sea.
25. He's my best friend and loves me in spite of all my faults.

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you take the time to tell your spouse some of the reasons you love them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment