"Mark, don't do that. You could fall."
"If I fall I won't feel sorry for myself."
"Whoa. Hammering is hard work."
In the car we saw a "monster" truck with big tires and had a conversation about it. We then saw a regular pickup and I said, "Look, that truck has regular tires." "No, I think they are soy tires."
He got a sucker from the clerk in a store and when he finished he asked for a washrag to wash his hands. I told him I didn't have one and he could have a baby wipe. He thinks about it for a minute and says, "I would like a big boy wipe."
Mark and Luke each had a train while we were in Target. I look over a few minutes later and Mark is holding both trains. I tell him to give Luke back his train or he will have to give me both of them. He hands Luke the train and says, "Here Lukie. I didn't mean to take your train. It wasn't my fault."
Lastly, I think my poor conversation habits are being passed along to Mark. We saw a horse trailer and talked about the horses. I said, "Mark! I think there were like 4 horses in there!" He calmly said, "No, there were like 5 horses."
Goals for 2020
6 years ago
ok the horse one made my heart smile :)
ReplyDeleteAs Mark Garrett would say, "I sure am sweet!" You and the LT make cute baby boys, even if I am the Papaw!
ReplyDeleteAfter talking with Mark this morning, I realized once again, how great the blessing of children and grandchildren are! I believe they are one of the ways God shows us His love for us. They make me laugh...a lot!
ReplyDelete