Today was a particularly difficult day as I had a million and one things to "get done" this morning and an also particularly stubborn and defiant 3 year old. Not a good mix. By afternoon I was toast. So I set up the pool and decided we'd play outside. We have no shade in our yard, but I didn't even care that it felt like 100+ degrees. The boys were happy and not fighting. And that made mom happy. Here are a few shots that I took of them in the sandbox. (Because it ALWAYS makes good sense to play in the sandbox following time in the pool!)
Goals for 2020
6 years ago
Luke looks like a whole new kid! What do they put in the water in Texas to make 'em grow so fast when they're there?!
ReplyDeletecute! and silas has those same navy swim trunks! too bad we can't get them together to take pix...
ReplyDelete