We had quite a whirlwind weekend with my brother's wedding on Saturday. It all started on Thursday evening when friends and family started arriving from out of town. Tim flew in from Georgia and we took Luke for his first haircut Friday morning. As you can see, it was time. There was something so sad to me about cutting off his baby curls though. They were so sweet it took me a while to get to that point. But I wanted him to look great for pictures this weekend so we took him to the local kid's salon. He was a bit unsure of the whole situation until he got a sucker. Then it was all good. His hair turned out so cute and I can't believe how grown up he looks. If he'd decided to cooperate, the family wedding pictures would have been great...

Before
Waiting 

After
Aw he looks great! What is the name of that kid's hair cut place? My son's hair is already getting out of control in the back, though I seriously doubt he would let a stranger near him right now.
ReplyDeleteWe went to Zoo Cuts in Allen, but there are tons of them in the DFW area. On the other hand, I haven't seen any in Georgia. I'm sure there are some in Jacksonville, but I haven't come across them yet.
ReplyDelete