
I love the Miss America pageant. I really do. Apparently viewership has been declining over the last 5-10 years, but I still love watching it every year. I even watch the TLC show Countdown to the Crown that was on all month leading up to last night's show. This time I totally agreed with the judges. Miss Georgia the first runner-up was wonderful, but Miss Indiana was my favorite from the start. Not only was she beautiful, but she gave thoughtful poised answers in her interview and performed a beautiful rendition of "Via Dolorosa." And no one could have had a more genuine stunned reaction. Congratulations Katie Stam! Anyone else watch it?
I agree ! I wanted her from the start! They were right on with Miss Georgia being runner up as well.
ReplyDeleteI watched it too! I did like Miss Tennessee but you're right, she was kinda a favorite all the way through. That reaction was incredibly genuine and fun =)
ReplyDeleteI missed it. :( We don't have cable...
ReplyDelete