On Saturday we went to Northpark Mall to see the train exhibit. Even Luke was impressed with all the trains. Uncle Mark and Meghan came with us and we had a great time. Uncle Mark made us Duck Parmesan for dinner. It was our first time to have duck, but I'm sure it won't be our last.
While we were at the mall we returned Papaw's broken christmas present for a popcorn popper that worked. And boy, was it good! I think we know what Daddy might get for his birthday...
We spent Sunday evening with Tim's parents, brother and grandmother. The boys love playing with Uncle Blake and banging on (umm...I meaning playing) the piano.
He's almost more cute than he is rotten...almost!
Apparently, it isn't necessary to have your own horse to ride on the merry-go-round around here...



Thanks for the update. Glad everyone survived the submarine issue! Love, Papa
ReplyDelete