Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Elsewhere in Cyberspace...

Read about my two hours of sanity a day at the gym and how I plan on taking the eggnog lattes off my hips at Today's Housewife...

I'm so excited about Mark's choice in his future bride. Meghan is the sweetest girl and we have so much fun together. She entered their story in a contest and you can read it here...

3 comments:

  1. Is there a way to vote for the submission? That is a sweet story and cool that they met online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can vote for the winner. I think they are just highlighting some of the entries. Cute, huh? She's so great. I'm so excited to have her as part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I promise only to make eggnog lattes no more frequently than every other day! But they sure are good! And by the way, I did give Mark a taste of mine on several occasions!

    ReplyDelete