I have always used Shutterfly to make our family Christmas card. Their site is always easy to use and has fantastic designs. Plus, I love that any photos I upload to their site are stored there for me. (So when our computer crashed a few years ago and we lost EVERY SINGLE PICTURE on it I still had all my Shutterfly uploads!) This year they have made the deal even sweeter! Bloggers can get 50 free Holiday cards just for blogging about their experience with Shutterfly. All you have to do is sign up here.
If you haven't checked out their new designs you should. They are very well done and you can order everything from simple photo cards to folded stationary cards. And don't forget about all the gift items like calendars, mugs, wall art and photo books. We made a photo book of our trips to Disney World last year to give our grandparents for Christmas. It was a huge hit and way to help them experience a trip they couldn't be a part of.
Do you send Christmas cards? Have you started thinking about them? There's only 37 days until Christmas, you know?
Ignore the Thanksgiving decorations in the background and the fact that my children refuse to look directly at the camera!
Maybe if Mom would stop being goofy Luke would look at the camera and smile...
Now it's Dad's turn to look goofy...
As you can see... it's not easy to get a good shot around here. I'm sure adding one more baby will only make things that much easier!

so, you dont post for like a year and then reuse old pictures so I still don't know why my nephews currently look like?
ReplyDeleteBoooooo!