Sorry everyone! I know it's been forever, but sometimes you are just too busy living life to blog about life! But I'm back. I can't promise I'll be posting everyday but I do have every intention of posting "regularly".
The biggest change since July is the addition of sweet baby Caroline Grace. She joined our family on August 23rd. At 12 days early she was my smallest baby yet, weighing in at a whopping 6 lbs 2 oz. Here are a few photos from early in August before she arrived and then from the first two weeks.
The boys meeting Caroline for the first time at the hospital
(All the professional pictures are by Julie Paisley Photography. She's amazing! Check her out!)
It's been quite an adjustment going from 2 to 3, but we are doing great. Caroline is a precious baby who's a fantastic eater and pretty good sleeper. We feel incredibly blessed to have her in our family!
Here she is this week, weighing in at 12 lbs. (I told you she was a good eater!)
More to come! (No, really! I will be blogging more!)





You're BACK!!!! I've missed you!!! Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! Congrats!
ReplyDelete