Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trouble Sleeping?

I went in Mark's room to check on him tonight before I went to bed and found this...


After I took the picture he woke up slightly so we went to the bathroom and when I was tucking him back in he picks up his hat and whispers, "This is my magical sleeping." He puts it back on his head and promptly falls back asleep.

So, if you are having trouble sleeping you might consider getting yourself one of these...

4 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Hey, I follow you on Twitter and saw you're looking for good book club books. Is it a Christian book club or not? I can give you many suggestions from last year's book club. We haven't met this year to discuss yet so I don't know how well it'll go, but I can also give you our suggestions for this year. freshbrewedwriter (at) gmail.com or I'm pattierwr on Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Maybe I need one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps my poor Ella needs a magical sleeping hat!

    ReplyDelete