Thursday, October 15, 2009

Things I Don't Miss So Much...

In the interest of not being a total "Debbie Downer" with yesterday's post, I have also compiled a list of things that I don't miss that much when Tim is gone. As wonderful as my husband is and as much as I adore him, there's always a silver lining, right? So here's the ever so small one I've found.

1. There are no dirty clothes left on his side of the bed for me to find after I've done the laundry.
2. I can watch "One Tree Hill" and "The Hills" without being mocked. (Except now that I've written it on here I'm sure someone's going to mock me for that!)
3. I can eat cereal for dinner every night for a week and no one complains.
4. I don't have to share the computer or Facebook time.
5. The toilet stays cleaner longer.
6. There's no stubble in the bathroom sink. (Thanks for that one, Meredith!)
7. There's a lot less laundry and none of it smells like the boat.
8. It's much easier to workout, diet and lose weight when Tim's gone
9. The alarm doesn't go off at 5 am.
10. I can rearrange the budget to spend money on shoes instead of food. (See #3.)

Anything else that's an advantage that I've forgotten?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, for the obligatory mocking...I can't believe you watch those two shows! Next you'll tell us you watch Big Brother or something like that!

    ReplyDelete