Having two boys two years apart can be exhausting. Sometimes I wonder, "What were we thinking!?" They are so noisy and messy and dirty and rough. (And we won't even mention the laundry!) It's enough to drive any mother crazy some days. But lately I've noticed that they are really enjoying each other too. I catch them playing together all the time. There's still plenty of train-snatching and tower-crashing accompanied by tears around here, it just seems to be mixed up with quite a few hugs and lessons on how to make car sounds. It makes those endless piles of stained t-shirts and referee calls seem a little easier when I hear them laughing together. And I look forward to watching them become friends as well as brothers over the years, especially since I'm now convinced they might not kill each other in the process.
Goals for 2020
6 years ago
LOVE Luke's shirt in the last picture but ADORE the 1st picture - how sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It is getting easier, isn't it? The train snatching may never stop though!
ReplyDelete