For as long as I can remember, my Mamaw's burgers have been my favorite. But since we make it back to Texas so infrequently, I hardly ever get to eat one anymore. But Memorial Day, Mamaw made burgers for me and they were as good as they ever were. Most of the family came over and we had a great afternoon seeing everyone. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to share my Mamaw and Papaw (G.C.) with my boys. They mean so much to me and I am grateful every day that they are still in my life!
Here I am with a mouthful - I told you I liked them!
Mamaw has many, many "famous" dishes, but this is another recipe I can
remember her making most every Memorial Day and 4th of July.
The picture of the boys is ADORABLE! Mark looks just like Daddy and Luke is a mini-Alicia :)
ReplyDelete