
This is what your toe looks like when your 3 year old stops suddenly in front of you and you stump your toe on his foot. I'm pretty sure it's broken. And I'm also pretty sure that isn't going to work out well for me walking all over Disney World in two days. Any advice on what to do for a broken toe? (Other than whining pitifully to your husband. I have that one down well!)
OMG that looks SO painful!!
ReplyDeleteOh no! That's no fun! Guess you'll be wearing supportive shoes for all that Disney World fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks pretty bad. Does that make you feel better? ;) I say tape it to the other one and wear extra thick socks so it can't move, but what do I know? Owie! DW sounds fun--we are going there for Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteholy cow! that looks painful! I say elevation, ice and Ben & Jerry's ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! That hurts!
ReplyDeleteEveryone else already said what I was going to recommend. Looks like you got your answer!
Have so much fun at Disney!!
Oh Alicia...I feel your pain! I hope it got a little better before you went to Disney.
ReplyDeleteOuchie wawa....I must say that your toenails look very pretty though. The red really compliments the blue tones in the broken toe.
ReplyDelete