Thursday, April 23, 2009

Watch out Emeril!

Mark has been asking for a kitchen for a couple of months now.  At first I thought it was a phase, but he really enjoys cooking with me and pretending that all his toys are food.  So I started looking for a kitchen a couple of weeks ago.  After checking out the new ones priced at $100+ (yikes!) I started checking Craigslist and our local consignment stores.  Unfortunately we live a little far from most postings in Jacksonville so I was holding out for a nearby listing.  It never came.  And I saw this perfect little boys kitchen that was really reasonable and looked very small.  We drove an hour each way, but I think it will be worth it.  Mark is thrilled and it should buy me many hours of quiet play.  So, come on over.  Mark is making fries and carrots with pepper today.  Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Alicia...get that boy to replace the carrots with queso. Maybe I should get him a pretend ice cream maker while I'm at it....then he'll be set with a new delicious, non-nutricious, diet! Wait, that's our diet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he serve ketchup with his fries? If so, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! He looks like he's having fun!

    ReplyDelete