Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bath time Snack


I can't remember where I read this suggestion.  Maybe in a magazine...  Not sure.  Well, anyway, I give my kids popsicles in the bathtub before I've washed them.  They don't make a mess in my kitchen, on their clothes or anywhere else.  And it's so easy to clean them up afterwards.  The boys love it and Mom is happy because there's no mess!  This is only Luke's 2nd popsicle.  He's a pretty big fan though.  He even says, "popsicle."  Of course it sounds like "pople," but a mother knows these things.  


Popsicles in the bath Work For Me!

*Stay tuned for Disney pictures day #3.  I have a ton of pictures from that day.  (A big thanks to Tori, our photographer!)  So it's taking me a long time to edit them.  But they are really cute and definitely worth the wait.  (Maybe only to relatives, but still...)

2 comments: