We are almost all packed for our trip. I've noticed that I am quite capable of handling all the details without Tim - it just takes me 3 times as long to get anything done! I've pretty much been packing and getting organized since Tim left on Saturday. But I think I'm almost there. Thankfully Mark has been "helping" me pack our suitcase. In addition to all the clothes I've packed he has added:
-a washcloth
-2 couch pillows
-Dad's slippers
-a few dishtowels
-a Christmas ornament
-a Thomas DVD
Basically, anything laying in the living room that wasn't already in the suitcase. As you can imagine, it was very helpful of him. I guess I should just be glad he isn't taking things out.
I'll be gone for a couple of weeks but will hopefully post a few updates while we are traveling. In the meantime, I hear mexican food calling my name from Dallas...gotta go finish packing!
Goals for 2020
6 years ago
washcloths, dishcloths, I'm seeing a theme here. Have a safe trip.
ReplyDeleteHave you let Blue Bell know you're coming?! Hope you have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteVery cool that you're heading this way! Sure does sound like a helpful packer. Where's your favorite Tex-Mex place to eat?
ReplyDeleteTex-Mex? Anywhere! But probably Joe T Garcia's in Ft Worth, and Chuy's or Posados in Plano. :) And I don't even have to let Blue Bell know I'm coming anymore because we actually get it down in Georgia. It just means I get to eat more mexican food!
ReplyDelete