Welcome to our new home!
I've been intending to do this for several weeks now, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of our home decorated for the season before I take it all down. Plus, I've hardly posted any pics of our new house here in Georgia so this satisfies that need as well. Enjoy the short tour...
This is our entry table. It's one of my favorite spots this year.
I love the Luminous Nesting Bowls and the Celebration Wreath.
We haven't put curtains on our back doors, so I hung two fresh greenery wreaths. The sun shone on them every morning so the house smelled so nice all month.
This is my snowman collection on top of our media console.
We don't have a mantle so I improvised with an armoire and used my Holiday Tabletop Tree to decorate the large space.
One of my favorite features of our house is the tall ceilings and space above the kitchen cabinets. Here's one of the spaces that I decorated this Christmas.
My china hutch in the dining room.
I loved the way this turned out on my dining room buffet. It felt very whimsical and fun, yet still dressy enough for the dining room.
Our HUGE tree. Tim and I did not realize it was this big when we saw it in Hobby Lobby. But thankfully it fits and really was lovely in our living room this year. We just can't ever move to a house with smaller ceilings!
My Cathedral Luminary - so simple and elegant. I just love this!
Okay, so maybe I love it all. I wish I could tell you that I didn't go shopping yesterday and hit all the post-Christmas sales. I did though. But that just means that I have more beautiful decorations for next year. Christmas certainly isn't about the decorations, but there's just something so beautiful about celebrating the holiday in your home with your family. For me, this is what our new home looks like. I hope your home gives you the same warm, comfortable feeling however it's decorated and wherever you are.
Hey Girl! Your home is beautiful. When you have some free time ;) head on up to MD and help me decorate. I have no decorating sense whatsoever!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Love the ideas of using some of your Southern Living pieces mixed with traditional decorations. Have you seen the new catalog...should make for a very Happy New Year in my home decor. By the way, yes, I did become a consultant back in September. Your home is as beautiful and inviting as I remembered it always being.
ReplyDeleteHey--All that stuff looks great! It's so sad that we can't leave Christmas decorations up all year. We just got our house decorated right before Christmas as well and are going to have to take it all down this next week. :( My family didn't even get to see it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it all! You've got amazing taste! :)
ReplyDelete