Last year I wrote about the joys of finding a good Christmas picture. We are blessed to have amazing pictures to use from the incomparable Julie Paisley again this year. The only problem is choosing which pictures to use!
Maybe I should use this picture... It really captures our personalities!
I have the same issue with Shutterfly this season as well! They have so many cute designs that are new for the holidays. Their photo Christmas cards are always the best choice for us - usually a collage design so that not everyone has to look great in each picture! They have cards for every occasion, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's and Valentine's Day. (And Valentine's isn't quite sneaking up on us too quickly yet!) If you aren't quite on the ball to send cards before the holidays, you can always print Thank You cards for your kids to send to all the wonderful gift-givers in their lives.
Be on the look out for our card this year. And in the meantime, if you want to try out some Shutterfly cards be sure and leave me a comment. They've given me 3 codes for 25 free cards for my readers. I'll randomly select 3 winners from the comments that are left before November 5th.

I love that pic! I would love to win since we'll have a new family member to announce here soon (hopefully really soon). Hope you're doing well!!!
ReplyDeleteYes!!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping they would do this again...off to blog...
I would love win some free cards!
ReplyDeleteWe'd love to get some free cards from Shutterfly this year. It was so great to see you at the reunion! I'm glad you got to come. Thanks for sharing a piece of your world with us. I love reading your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI love freebies! It was great to see you at Homecoming! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are too legit to offer this to your readers. Pick me!! Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete-Sarah B
I love Shutterfly cards! What a fun treat.
ReplyDeleteRobin
Your family pic cracks me up, just b/c its real life! I adorde Shutterfly too. We make photoalbums every year to give to the grandparents to capture the entire year. I could use some cards for sure! Loved reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteHallie